
My new host mother Gavhar, sister Nigora, and I in front of our house.

My new host parents, Gavhar and Kadir.

My new host brother Aibek was visiting from the army and we all wanted to take pictures together. The younger brother is named Atabek.

We went rollerblading at the square, where little Asel had the hardest time!

Nigora and my new friends Umut and Asel.

2 comments:
Wow! Culture shock! Your host family looks very nice, but the living arrangements would take a bit of getting used to. (Probably similar to when we were in Munich, walked into those teeny tiny apartments and thought "OMG, what the heck did I get myself into?!" I think it'll be fun for you in a bigger family.
Hi! Your new host family seems quite big!It is so great that you meet lots of people and make new friends, at the same time getting acquainted with plenty of interesting facts about their culture, customs and traditions. Thank you very much for posting exciting reports and good luck!
Post a Comment